Top 10 Gadgets in my Kitchen
Here is my top 10 list of gadgets needed in my kitchen. What would you add? What would you leave off?
- Cookware pan set (with small & large skillets): I have picked out my future pan set from William Sonoma…someday these gorgeous pans will be in my kitchen. Check them out: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/shop/cookware/cookware-mauviel/?cm_type=lnav
- Food processor: I use Cuisinarts small processor – it’s nothing fancy but it gets the job done! http://www.cuisinart.com/products/food_processors/dlc-2abc.html
- knife set
- Silicone Spatulas and spoons: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/red-silicone-spatulas-and-spoonula/?pkey=ccooking-utensils%7Cctlu
- Steamer basket
- Hand mixer with liquid blender attachment
- Slow cooker – there are countless recipes for slow cooker meals and it’s a real time saver!
- Good assortment of containers: I prefer Glad Containers. Did you know not only are they refrigerator and freezer safe, but they make oven safe containers as well? http://www.glad.com/containers/
- Bakeware: Many of the recipes I use call for baking in the oven, which means I have to have an assortment of glass pans. I prefer bakeware that comes with lids, so I can store the leftovers easily.
- Salt and pepper Mills for freshly ground pepper and sea salt
Although they didn’t make the top 10 list, I should note my runner ups:
- Pie plate: my favorite is Williams Sonoma’s French scalloped rim pie plate made from Burgundian clay: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/emile-henry-artisan-ruffled-pie-dish/?pkey=cbakeware-top-rated
- Stainless steel spoon set
- Waffle maker: Perfect waffles in 4 minutes! Prep time: 5 minutes. You can have breakfast ready in 10 minutes! I use Krups Belgian waffle maker, the best part is its nonstick and can store in an upright position to take up less space in my kitchen! http://www.krupsusa.com/All+Products/Waffle+Makers/Products/F654/F654.htm
- Griddle and Grill/Panini Press: A fast way to make breakfast sandwiches, grilled cheese sandwiches for the kids, prepare meat, get that perfect bacon, or anything else you want to grill or griddle! http://www.everythingkitchens.com/cuisinart-griddler-GR-4N.html
- Tea maker: I love tea and I love being able to make it at the push of a button!
- Cutting board: Small or large, they are a necessary part of my prep work.
Topic: Top 10 Gadgets in my Kitchen
No comments found.